Alcatel A5 Max LED Edition Key Specs
|Screen Size||5.2 inches, 74.5 cm2 (~68.4% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Resolution||720 x 1280 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~294 ppi density)|
|Primary||13 Megapixels, f/2.0, autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash|
|Secondary||5 Megapixels, LED flash|
|OS||Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)|
|CPU||Octa-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A53|
|Sensors||Fingerprint (front-mounted, region dependent), accelerometer, proximity, compass|
|Battery||Li-Ion 2800 mAh battery|
How to unlock the bootloader on Alcatel A5 Max LED Edition
If you are looking to custom ROM, custom recovery, custom kernel or want to flash the factory images of your Alcatel A5 Max LED Edition. You know that bootloader unlock is the best way to custom recovery, custom kernel and factory flash of your device. Off course bootloader unlocking is legally binding and it will effert device warranty. Alcatel doesn’t allow you to unlock the bootloader.
Here are Steps to Unlocking the bootloader on A5 Max LED Edition
1. If you want to save your all data such as images, videos and files. You must backup your Alcatel A5 Max LED Edition . Bootloader unlocking process will effect on your data.
2. First of all you must download and install the Android USB Drivers. Now extract the ADB Fastboot setup in your PC / laptop in the C:/ Drive.
3. Before unlock bootloader, you need to activate the developer option to enable OEM Unlock and USB Debugging.
4. Now Go to Settings –>>>>> System –>>>>> About Phone and press on Build Number 6 – 7 times to activate the developer option. See the below image.
5. After that, now open the developer option and enable the OEM unlock and USB Debugging.
6. Obviously now connect your phone to PC using the original Type C cable.
7. Once it connected, open the ADB folder inside the C:/Drive
8. On your ADB Folder, Open the command window / PowerShell: To open Press the Shift key and Right Mouse click anywhere inside the folder, see the below image.
9. Once your command window is opened, now enter the below command to verify whether your device has connected to PC properly >>>>>>>>>>>>>> adb devices
10. If the command show device has unauthorized, then on your Alcatel A5 Max LED Edition . You will see a popup message to allow USB Debugging. You may also enable always allow from this computer and press on OK button.
11. The next step is; you can enter the bootloader or fastboot mode on your Alcatel A5 Max LED Edition device using the command below.>>>>>>>>>>>>>> adb reboot bootloader
12. Your A5 Max LED Edition smartphone will now boot into bootloader mode, therefore now follow the below steps. Please check command if the device is connected properly to fastboot mode >>>>>>>>>>>>>> fastboot devices
13. Your device value will be shown if connected properly. If not, then make sure to download the latest USB Drivers and follow the steps again.
14. To unlock the bootloader, enter the command given below. >>>>>>>>>>>>>> fastboot flashing unlock
15. Once you click on enter button, your Alcatel A5 Max LED Edition smartphone will show you a warning message the risks of unlocking the bootloader. If would you like to confirm using the Volume Key and enjoy unlocked A5 Max LED Edition smartphone. bootloader. Your smartphone. will produce a factory reset and once you must reboot. The device will look the same interface just like the out of box setup.
16. Once you have done, you can reboot your device using the command >>>>>>>>>>>>>>fastboot reboot
17. This way you can finally unlock the bootloader on Alcatel A5 Max LED Edition .
You can now go ahead and root your device and install various MODs, custom ROMs or modify the firmware of your device.
So, there you have it from my side in this post. Hope you have followed the above-mentioned steps carefully and successfully unlocked the bootloader of your A5 Max LED Edition device. Note that this is method is only for unlocking the A5 Max LED Edition smartphone. Please let us know in the comments section below if you have faced any issues while following the above-mentioned steps and also do report if you come across any link failure as well.
NOTE: Before begin unlock the bootloader of your device, We advice you to create a backup of your device. The bbootloader will wipe off the entire data. Follow the steps very carefully to avoid permanent damage or bricking of your device. If anything goes wrong the author or Gizte.com are not responsible for it.